Friday, October 29, 2010

卡差


I'm switching my role as a student to a postman!! LOL. Just kidding.

Since this July, delivering birthday cards has became one of my monthly mission. While busy battling with the never-ending assignments and presentations, I have also spent some time to fullfill my postman's responsibility. Hehe~

My job, in fact, is not tough at all. What I have to do is just walking around the whole floor, knocking the doors and handing the cards to their owners with a smile.

However, to be honest, I do view this mission as un uphill task initially as I'm not that good at talking and socializing. But now, I'm actually enjoying the process of delivering cards to their owners. It feels nice to see their shocked, yet happy expressions.
I find it quite interesting too as I get to know more people during this duty. =]

I'm honoured and grateful for being able to carry out such heart-warming duty. Wondering whether other colleges also implement such activity?

2 comments:

  1. wow...such an interesting mission!ahaha..why your kolej's got such mission de?so fun...like santa claus...XD
    i also want...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe because all girls hostel mah..you know la..girls are more considerate and heart warming. hahaha~ You want to help me to deliver? XD

    ReplyDelete