Friday, November 19, 2010

Time to say goodbye



Time really flies. With the last paper I had on Tuesday, this indicates that I've completed my first semester studies. 

Yesterday, after picking up my bro, I went back to my college to pack things for the second time & return my room keys to the office. Since I lived in a all-girl-hostel, my bro was not allowed to go up with me. I had to do the movings all by myself. I guess I have too many stuffs there.. It nearly killed me to remove all the things from my room. =.=

I just don't get it. Why would we have to pack our things when we're going to stay in the same room next semester? That's gonna be so troublesome. Imagine that I have to move for so many times in the future years! and I heard that the authorities may rent those rooms to outsiders during the holidays. I just wonder who would like to rent those rooms for such a short period. Menyusahkan saya saja >.<

Ohh..and that's my desk in the pic! Quite messy right? Hahaha~ 

Here, I would like to thank my bro for willing to accompany me back to hostel. He's much better than me at recognizing the route now after daddy's training. ( He is the one who pick me up every Saturday. Of course, with dad sitting beside =] ) He even taught me which way and which lane is better to drive on. LOL.

I was so tired after the packings, so I forced him to drive me back. What an evil sister I am :P
But I treated him and sis with McD after that..so I think he's ok with that then! Hehe..

It still seems unreal for me till now..coz my 1st semester just end like that.. It's kinda short..Haha~ Well, I shouldn't think about this right now. It's time to move on. I need to start reading the TITAS. :( Anyway,

Happy Holidays, everyone! =D

2 comments:

  1. same here..i tot just ukm has such "tradition"..yuan lai upm also same...i also have packed all my stuff home ler..but we can put some into the storeroom..i throw all my books in 3 boxes to the store ad..but still left many to bring home..=.= sienzz..next sem we've to pack back again..aha!i think i know the way to upm from kajang...LOL...everytime back home also passes by..=p but my direction sense really cannot trust de..hahaha...
    yo~good brother..pick u up every sat...=D
    your table so many things ler..mine less a bit..haha..mayb too many laci so i jz throw all thing inside d laci..=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i ady left some in the pantry room leh..still have to pack 2 times back >.<
    I saw your post before,your table is sure better than mine! mine dun have drawers :(

    ReplyDelete