Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shocking Tuesday

                                                      SHOCKED!
                                             That's the first thought I had
                            when I saw the message you sent to us via facebook
                                         that you're engaging next month
                                           and getting married next year!

                                                I shouldn't be shocked
            as there are other people I knew who got married at a young age of eighteen
                                          and she's even having a daughter now
                                                          but still
                                         I'm having a hard time to swallow this
                                            as you're a close friend of mine
                                            as you're the first in our F5 gang

                                                        Dunno why
                                  I felt that you're not so excited about this
                                     from the way you present this news
                   I just wish that you're not accepting your future husband's proposal
                              because of responsibility and hardship you faced
                            coz I really hope that you're happy with your choice
                                          and I WANT you to be happy!


                                                    I don't know
                                  Maybe it's just my misinterpretation of words

                                                      After all
                                           I just want you to know that
                       though most of them,your besties are not in Malaysia right now
                                    but all of us would always be there for you!

                                       Happy Wedding, Thilaka!

PS: I did follow your words not to post anything on facebook
      but I spread it through my blog =P


5 comments:

  1. really shocked @_@
    dont know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup,damn shocking.She's getting married with her lecturer.I also duno what to say to her other than congratulate her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?!lecturer?!i tot just a normal guy..how come it turns out to be a lecturer @____@

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's getting married????! shock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yalor! now just can wish her to be happy :)

    ReplyDelete